Share Your Message
HTAi members represent the most influential thought leaders in the field of health technology assessment globally. Every year, over 1,000 of these researchers, policy makers, industry, academia, health service providers, agencies, and patients/consumers discuss ways to inform healthcare decisions at our Annual Meeting.
This year, for the first time in HTAi history, the HTAi Annual Meeting will take place on an entirely virtual platform. The HTAi 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting program will be packed full of live and on-demand content over the course of several months.
Share your message with our esteemed group of decision makers in the HTAi 2020 Virtual Annual Meeting.
For more information or questions, contact email@example.com
Not-For-Profit Sponsorship Opportunities
|Platinum Sponsorship||Diamond Sponsorship||Gold Sponsorship||Silver Sponsorship||Jade Sponsorship
(domestic sponsors)||Exhibitor Sponsorship|
|Registrations||4||3||2||1||1||1 Full Registration & 1 Exhibitor Only Pass|
|Sponsors Reception||4 Tickets||3 Tickets||2 Tickets||1 Ticket|
|Conference (Gala) Dinner||2 Tickets||1 Ticket||1 Ticket|
|Logo Identity on Conference Website and App||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Description on Conference
Website||125 Words||75 Words||50 Words||75 Words|
|Program Advertisement||Full Page||Full Page||Half Page||Quarter Page||Half Page||Half Page|
|Sponsorship Recognition Signage||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Promotional Handout (one page front and back)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Inclusion in event-related communications (email, social media, etc.)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Discount on Additional Sponsorship Opportunities||20%||10%|
|Symposia||Yes; Saturday or Sunday timeslot|
Symposia – Host an engaging session that focuses on a particular subject, question or issue with a collection of insights from different speakers and contributors. These sessions are open to all Annual Meeting delegates and provide the opportunity to show thought leadership and engage with Annual Meeting delegates through discussions and questions. Platinum Symposia will be scheduled to ensure that are no other competing program sessions with the goal of promoting increased attendance. Diamond Symposia will be scheduled to ensure minimal parallel sessions. All other Symposia will be scheduled in parallel with other conference sessions. Space is limited for each of the Symposia options and subject to availability. Room sizes and the number of delegates that can attend each session will be confirmed closer to the Annual Meeting.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
To ensure HTAi continues to be the global leader in HTA collaboration between stakeholder groups we have developed a number of potential sponsorship opportunities. These additional offerings allow your organization, no matter the size, to be included in the discussion.
• Mobile App Sponsorship – See your organization’s logo on our official meeting app, which is the platform used by delegates to view program details and stay informed on conference updates.
• Wi-Fi Sponsorship – Provide the connection for the Annual Meeting and every delegate will be made aware that your organization is keeping them online.
• Mobile Charging Stations – Brand the mobile device, laptop and tablet charging station, and help meeting attendees stay powered-up and connected.
• Hydration Stations – Keep delegates hydrated and have your brand recognized at a beverage station(s) throughout the conference venue, or take it to the next level and man the station yourself to interact directly with attendees.
• Coffee Break/Lunch Sponsorship – Sponsors have the opportunity to brand the coffee/lunch stations or set up their own station to interact directly with delegates.
• Pre/Post Conference Webinar – Connect with the HTAi global network by presenting your subject matter and speakers to the HTAi community online. This live webinar format will provide a learning opportunity pre and/or post event.
• Pre-Conference Sponsored Workshop – Facilitate a pre-conference workshop and connect with attendees in an engaging and controlled setting. Registration for this session would be complimentary to all invited attendees.
• Exhibitor Showcase – Provide a short product or services demonstration during the exhibition hours and have a chance to interact with delegates in a live Q&A.
• Private Meeting Room – Gain access to a dedicated room to host delegates and guest, and dive deeper into various discussions surrounding the HTAi Annual Meeting. Meeting rooms are available for half day, single day, and full conference durations.
For additional details on brand recognition within each of these sponsorship levels, please contact us directly. We are happy to work with you to build a custom sponsorship package based on your needs and budget.
Organizations may have the possibility of purchasing multiple sponsorship packages. For additional information in this regard, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org